Sunday 9 September 2012

Conran Design/ABF filming

They say never work with children etc so there was a certain amount of nervousness when we started filming a scene for ABF's annual report. In 1 scene we had 8 under 5's a Grand Mother, Mother and a Presenter.

The scene was a mocked up birthday party and therefore the children consumed a rather large amount of sweets and very sugary cakes during each take, needless to say this was a ticking time bomb and I think we all knew that the kids had peaked when one boy was trying to hang off my steadycam. But amazingly we got the footage. As always I had my wing man for filming Paul Fenn with me and Natalie Dinham assisting. A special mention should go to Kieron and Jamie form Conran Design who through the madness stayed cool and directed everyone.

We still have 4-5 days of filming left but I'm assured none with kids, however I have noticed that one is on a chicken farm !



No comments:

Post a Comment