Wednesday 29 August 2012

Looking like a busy month ahead

Just back from a week in Greece, which was as always fantastic.

It's looking like a busy few weeks ahead, I start filming tomorrow and Friday with Conran Design for the ABF annual report. from 1/2 days filming last year we are looking at 6-8 days. I'll be using a steady cam for the first time, plenty of practising over the last couple of weeks and we tried out my skills on the casting, luckily all went well. A huge thank you to the girls at www.hireacamera.com for sorting out a Glidecam Smooth Shooter kit at very short notice As with all filming I have my right hand man Paul Fenn by my side.

I also have a couple of days for Conran Design/Ideal Standard pencelled for the middle of the month

The end of the month is currently block booked out for Identity Design and there danish client Vola. We are in the middle of pre production and I'm delighted that the production is going to be handled by Laura North ex Lombok.

It's really good news to have added her to my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment